Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Dozen


1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Oven Chicken & Rice. 
Grease a casserole dish, preheat to 350*.  One part long-grain white rice, two parts liquid (I do 2c rice, 2 15oz cans chicken broth and 1/4c water) in bottom of pan, top with frozen b/s chicken breast.  Season chicken to preference (I do garlic salt w/ parsley and fresh ground black pepper).  Bake for one hour at 350*.

It's my meal in a pinch because it can be made without having to defrost.  :D


2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Crackberry.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
A good friend's home.  It is so welcoming and comfortable; and my kids will disappear for hours playing with her kids so we might actually get to visit.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
Three generations back is the most recent instance of first cousin spouses.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
was cute.  LOL!

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
11oz pouches of Starkist Tuna (in water).  Ideally that would be at least 104 pouches.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
Ummm...any suggestions on this one?  I'm quirky, but I can't think of quirkiness you may not know about me...

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
A king size Hershey bar...if I can scrounge up the extra coinage for tax.

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
Fart humor.

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Get off my ass.

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Remembering to approach with patience.

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Kids' bedtime.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for stopping over today. I love reading everyones answers to the questions. I have always laughed at farts. (except the bad ones in bed at night)