Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday: The Office

I'm not quite finished with this project, but I suspect I'll forget to come online to crow about it after I finish at the end of Tuesday.  My days are wearing me out lately--as in bone-weary fatigue.

This week's project is to clear out the office.  As of this posting I have one more load to remove from it, then a cursory cleaning.  Bathroom is done (except the trash); I was even polite and left a couple spare tp rolls!  Filing cabinet and a few other parts and parcels to retrieve.  A few items that need to be sold or donated.  A good vacuuming.

The aftermath of this project is figuring out what in bloody tarnation to do with the chit.  Guess we have a preview of next week's TIT....


[To follow-up on last week's TIT: I have a significant nutrient deficiency.  I'm on a protocol of prescribed supplements before having more blood drawn to test levels.]

No comments: